How To Watch the CMA Awards On-Air and Streaming Including Expanded Countdown and New Red Carpet Coverage
ABC Set to Feature Country Artists During CMA Awards Week Including “Dolly Parton: Here She Comes Again!” with Robin Roberts, “Good Morning America” live from Nashville, and Multiple Country Performances and Skits on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
ABC’s “On The Red Carpet,” SiriusXM, WKRN Nashville, Tennessean and ET Live Among Outlets Hosting Live Red Carpet Shows Nov. 13
“The 53rd Annual CMA Awards,” hosted by Carrie Underwood with special guest hosts Reba McEntire and Dolly Parton, airs live from Bridgestone Arena in Nashville this Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 8/7c on ABC. Head to CMAawards.com/watch where you can enter your zip code to find out your local ABC affiliate in addition to various streaming services available that will carry the program live. Visit CMAawards.com/performers-presenters for a full list of CMA Awards performers and presenters.
Don’t miss Country artists taking over several ABC shows this week leading into Wednesday night’s broadcast:
- GMA Goes Country! “Good Morning America” visits Nashville Wednesday, Nov. 13 to celebrate all things Country, including a performance by three-time 2019 CMA Awards nominee Luke Combs and appearances by 2019 CMA Awards Vocal Duo of the Year nominee Maddie & Tae as well as Trace Adkins.
- “Dolly Parton: Here She Comes Again!” with Robin Roberts is an hourlong special airing Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 10/9c, bringing viewers an intimate look at the life and career of Country Music legend Dolly Parton.
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” hosts performances by 2019 CMA Vocal Duo of the Year nominee Florida Georgia Line (Monday, Nov. 11), 2019 Vocal Group of the Year nominees Old Dominion (Tuesday, Nov. 12) and Zac Brown Band (Wednesday, Nov. 13). Don’t miss hilarious skits from Carrie Underwood (Tuesday, Nov. 12) and Maren Morris (Wednesday, Nov. 13). “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” airs 11:35/10:35pm CT on ABC.
Several media outlets will host Red Carpet shows broadcasting live on television, radio and livestream including:
- ABC’s “On The Red Carpet at the CMA Awards” airs live on ABC Owned Television Stations from 6:30-7:00 PM/CT. Hosted by George Pennacchio (KABC) and Sandy Kenyon (WABC) with special guest correspondents Hannah Brown (“Dancing with the Stars” and “The Bachelorette”) and Jason Fitz (ESPN), the live red carpet show will also be livestreamed starting at 5:30 PM/CT at com and CMAawards.com/redcarpet.
- SiriusXM’s red carpet show is hosted by Storme and MC and airs live on The Highway from 4:30-7:00 PM/CT. The Highway will flip to “CMA Awards Radio” beginning Monday, Nov. 11.
- WKRN/Nashville’s “Live On The Red Carpet” airs live on all ABC Nexstar stations from 6:30-7:00 PM/CT. Hosted by Neil Orne, Nikki Burdine and special guest Frankie Ballard, the live red carpet show will also be livestreamed starting at 5:00 PM/CT at com.
- Tennessean’s red carpet show is hosted by Cindy Watts and Dave Paulson and will be livestreamed via YouTube and Tennessean’s and USA Today’s Facebook pages from 5:00-7:00 PM/CT.
- Entertainment Tonight’s ET Live will livestream from the red carpet, visit com for more details.
“The 53rd Annual CMA Awards” is a production of the Country Music Association. Robert Deaton is the Executive Producer, Alex Rudzinski is the Director, and David Wild is the Head Writer.
For more information on “The 53rd Annual CMA Awards,” please visit CMAawards.com and follow CMA on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Fans can listen to music featuring the CMA Awards nominees and performers, on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify, Vevo and YouTube. To celebrate “The 53rd Annual CMA Awards,” the official merchandise line featuring tees, sweatshirts and other gifts is now available online. Merchandise will also be sold on-site at Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, Nov. 13.