TICKETS & ATTENDEE POLICIES
CMA Awards is Country Music’s Biggest Night™, hosted in the heart of Music City at Bridgestone Arena. Buy a ticket, starting at $300, to see one-of-a-kind live performances and collaborations, plus winners are revealed for the first time and you’ll want to be in the room where it happens.BUY TICKETS
- Doors open by 5:30PM/CT (see entry instructions below)
- Attendees must be seated by 6:45PM/CT (anyone not seated by this time must remain on the concourse until the first commercial break, at approximately 7:15PM/CT)
- Live show starts at 7:00PM/CT
The CMA Awards encourages you to honor the tradition of Country Music’s Biggest Night™ by dressing in black tie or formal attire.
Doors will be open by 5:30PM/CT. Due to security measures, please allow extra time for entry. Attendees can enter Bridgestone Arena for The CMA Awards at the Main Entrance (located on the corner of Broadway and 5th Avenue).
Tickets purchased on Ticketmaster will be delivered via mobile e-ticket for a convenient, secure and contactless entry. So, your phone is all you need! To access your mobile tickets:
- Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster.com on your phone’s Internet browser.
- Sign in to your Ticketmaster account and head to ‘My Events’ to find your ticket(s).
- Tap the ticket and show it at the entrance. You can also choose to add it to your mobile wallet for quick and easy access. Screenshots will not be accepted.
- Show it when you arrive to Bridgestone Arena. Increase your phone screen brightness to assist with scanning at entry. And make sure you have a fully charged battery!
- Once your ticket is scanned, you’ll be good to go!
The quickest way to enter Bridgestone Arena is to not bring any bag at all, however clear wristlets and bags no larger than 12”x12”x6” will be permitted. If you choose to bring a bag made of opaque material, up to 12”x12”x6”, you must enter through the X-Ray Lanes and place your bag on the scanner before being admitted. No bags larger than 12”x12”x6” will be permitted. Exceptions will be made for medical equipment and medically-necessary items after proper inspection. Please allow extra time to pass through these security measures. One bag per person. All bags are subject to inspection. Find Bridgestone Arena’s Bag Policy here.
Small umbrellas are permitted. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: outside food & beverage, cameras with detachable lens, video recording devices (both audio and visual), signs of any kind, illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia, inflatables, laser pointers, noisemakers, poles or sticks of any kind (I.e., flag poles, selfie sticks), weapons and dangerous devices of any kind, animals with the exception of service animals. Flash photography is not permitted. Cell phones and communication devices must be silenced or turned off during the live filming. The Arena is a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including but not limited to e-cigarettes and vaping devices) are not allowed. Bridgestone Arena is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and will ensure that it offers compliant access to guests with protected disabilities. If a guest requires accommodation, please visit BridgestoneArena.com/Accessibility, email [email protected] or call 615-770-2385. Click here for Bridgestone Arena’s complete policies and procedures.
Many streets will be closed around Bridgestone Arena. Please allow extra time to maneuver through traffic and park. Visit ParkItDowntown.com to locate parking.